Love what you do?!? We do! We’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team, and help us produce incredible private events.
Thank you for your interest in Mustard Seed Garden’s Event Internship. Our event team specializes in creating beautiful barn + outdoor weddings & events.
We believe an internship experience will benefit both our business and our intern. Interns offer a fresh perspective and can help improve methods and daily practices, while internships provide students with practical, hands-on experience.
Our internship program offers students who are interested in the hospitality and event industry an opportunity to work side by side with event coordinators. Each intern will gain knowledge, experience and valuable skills in the event planning and customer service industries.
Mustard Seed Gardens requires that all interns meet the following criteria:
- Have junior or senior status in college, or previous event internship experience
- Be enrolled in a Hospitality & Food Management major or similar program
- Be willing to commit 15-20 hours per week for a minimum of ten weeks
- Internship must be eligible for course credit
Each Intern will divide their 15-20 hours per week between (1) in-office day and (2) event days per week. Interns will be paid a $1,000 stipend at the completion of their internship.
In-office duties include:
- Shadow client tours and meetings
- Assist with the completion of event documentation (layouts & banquet orders)
- Research and maintain content for social media and blogging posts
- Office and rental item organization
Event day duties include:
- Setup and teardown of event venue
- Greet clients and event vendors
- Assist in the coordination of weddings and events
Please send your résumé & cover letter to email@example.com with “MSG Internship” as your subject line. Approved applicants will interview with our event staff and complete an informal event shadow.